Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: CLS-Forum | Mercedes C219 & C218. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 23. Dezember 2011, 17:34

http://www.ricardo.ch/kaufen/sammeln-und…/v/an665278938/

Edit: Ihr m?sst die Fragen und Antworten lesen

:D :D :D :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Flash« (23. Dezember 2011, 19:32)

sam

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: ING

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 24. Dezember 2011, 00:07

RE: Dinner for one' feat. Sarkozy und Merkel

Zitat

Klasse - wenn auch ohne irgendwelche ?hnlichkeiten .... :D :D
K 1300 S, da werden Sie geholfen

SPAC3

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Staatlich gepr?fter Bikini Inspektor

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2011, 19:54

RE: Dinner for one' feat. Sarkozy und Merkel

Schaut mal hier das sollte doch jeder zuhause haben :D

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Kaktus-Dekoration…4#ht_500wt_1287

SPAC3

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2012, 13:20

Montag, 9. Januar 2012, 19:27

Falls noch jemand was f?r Karneval braucht, damit erntet man sicher gen?gend Lacher :D

http://www.ebay.de/itm/320807581433?ru=h…1#ht_824wt_1270

Obwohl das ganze Auto ein Highlight ist, sind meine Favourites eindeutig der Luftfilter und das V12 Logo auf dem Motor :thumbsup:

MfG
Gegen Gene in Tomaten, Atom im Tee und Chemie in Lebensmitteln! :thumbsup:

Beruf: Informatiker

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012, 12:15

Das V12 Logo wurde schon getrennt an jemanden aus unserem Form verkauft :D

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012, 20:27

Ein bisschen Spa? muss sein gell :thumbsup:
Gegen Gene in Tomaten, Atom im Tee und Chemie in Lebensmitteln! :thumbsup:

Freitag, 13. Januar 2012, 11:54

:D !
»Nick Name« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
Echte M?nner rauchen beim Tanken!

Freitag, 13. Januar 2012, 14:05

Aus alten Computertagen...

Mouse Balls (IBM internal memo)

THIS IS AN ACTUAL ALERT TO IBM FIELD ENGINEERS THAT WENT OUT TO ALL IBM BRANCH OFFICES. THE PERSON WHO WROTE IT WAS VERY SERIOUS. THE REST OF US MAY FIND IT RATHER FUNNY.

Abstract: Mouse Balls Available as FRU (Field Replacement Unit)

Mouse balls are now available as FRU's. Therefore, if a mouse fails to operate or should it perform erratically, it may need a ball replacement. Because of the delicate nature of this procedure, replacement of mouse balls should only be attempted by properly trained personnel.

Before proceeding, determine the type of mouse balls by examining the underside of the mouse. Domestic balls will be larger and harder than foreign balls. Ball removal procedures differ depending upon the manufacture of the mouse. Foreign balls can be replaced using the pop-off method. Domestic balls are replaced using the twist-off method. Mouse balls are not usually static sensitive. However, excessive handling can result in sudden discharge. Upon completion of ball replacement, the mouse may be used immediately.

It is recommended that each replacer have a pair of spare balls for maintaining optimum customer satisfaction, and that any customer missing his balls should suspect local personnel of removing these necessary items.

To re-order, specify one of the following:

Domestic Balls - p/n 33f8462
Foreign Balls - p/n 33f4861

:D :D :D !

Willy_and_son

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Universaldilletant

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 13. Januar 2012, 15:32

It is recommended that each replacer have a pair of spare balls for maintaining optimum customer satisfaction, and that any customer missing his balls should suspect local personnel of removing these necessary items.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D
Cuiusvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare ;)
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Ich f?rchte, auch ich verfalle dem Porsche "Virus"... :D

sam

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: ING

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 13. Januar 2012, 22:30

Ich hatte noch 18 Flaschen Grappa im Keller...

Meine Frau befahl mir den Inhalt jeder Flasche ins Sp?lbecken zu gie?en, sonst k?nnte ich was erleben.
Ich fing also mit der unangenehmen Arbeit an. Ich zog den Korken der ersten Flasche und goss
den Inhalt ins Becken, mit Ausnahme von einem Glas, dass ich trank. Dann extrahierte ich den
Korken von der zweiten Flasche und tat dasselbe mit Ausnahme von einem Glas, dass ich trank.

Dann zog ich den Korken von der vierten Flasche ins Becken und goss die Flasche ins Glas, das ich trank.
Ich zog die Flasche vom n?chsten Korken, trank ein Becken daraus und warf den Rest ins Glas.
Ich zog das Becken aus dem n?chsten Glas und goss den Korken in die Flasche.
Dann korkte ich das Becken mit dem Glas, flaschte den Trank und trinkte den Genuss.

Als ich alles entleert hatte, hielt ich das Haus mit der einen Hand fest, z?hlte die Gl?ser,
Korken, Flaschen und das Becken mit der Anderen und stellte fest..., dass es 39 waren.
Und als das Haus vorbeikam, z?hlte ich sie nochmals und hatte dann alle H?user in der Flasche, die ich trank.
Ich stecke gar nicht unter Alflu? von Einkohol wie manche Denker leuten...
Ich bin nicht halb so bedenkt wie Ihr trunken k?nntet, aber ich habe ein so f?hlsames Geselt.

Grssss
ams
K 1300 S, da werden Sie geholfen

SPAC3

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 14. Januar 2012, 21:11

:D ;) :thumbsup: ?( 8| 8o :whistling: :?:
»SPAC3« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:

SPAC3

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2012, 23:01

:thumbsup:
»SPAC3« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Montag, 16. Januar 2012, 16:57

From Ireland where driving while under the influence is considered a sport, comes this story. (Only the Irish could think of this).

Recently a routine police patrol was parked outside a bar in Donegal Town. After last call, the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so apparently intoxicated that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing.

After what seemed an eternity, in which he tried his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his car and fall into it. He sat there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off.

Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off; it was a fine, dry summer night, flicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times, honked the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little, and then remained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patrons' vehicles left.

At last, when his was the only car left in the parking lot, he pulled out and drove slowly down the road. The police officer, having waited patiently all this time, now started up his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, and promptly pulled the man over and administered a breathalyser test.

To his amazement, the breathalyser indicated no evidence that the man had consumed any alcohol at all! Dumbfounded, the officer said, 'I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyser equipment must be broken.'

'I doubt it,' said Paddy , truly proud of himself. 'Tonight I'm the designated decoy! :D

"decoy" ist ?brigens der Lockvogel (ich musste jedenfalls nachsehen... :whistling: )

---------------

A cowboy, who just moved to Wyoming from Texas walks into a bar
and orders three mugs of Bud. He sits in the back of the room, drinking
a sip out of each one in turn. When he finishes them, he comes back
to the bar and orders three more mugs of Bud.

The bartender approaches and tells the cowboy, "You know a mug
goes flat after I draw it, it would taste better if you bought one at a time".

The cowboy replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers, one in Arizona
and the other in Colorado. When we left our home in Texas, we
promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when
we drank together. So I'm drinking one beer for each of my
brothers and one for myself."

The bartender admits that this is a nice custom and leaves it there.

The cowboy becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way. He orders threes mugs and drinks them in turn.

One day, he comes in and only orders two mugs. All the regulars take notice and fall silent. When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your loss."

The cowboy looks quite puzzled for a moment, then a light dawns in his eyes and he laughs. "Oh no everybody is just fine," he explains. " It's just that my wife and I joined the Baptist Church and I had to quit drinking."

"Hasn't affected my brothers though."

----------------

Cheater

A lady walks into a pharmacy and asks the
pharmacist for some arsenic.

The pharmacist asks "Ma'am, what do you want with arsenic?"

The lady says "To kill my husband."

"I can't sell you any for that reason," says the pharmacist.

The lady then reaches into her purse and pulls out a photo of her husband having sex with the pharmacist's wife.

He looks at the photo and says "Oh, pardon me, I didn't realize you had a prescription."

-------------------

Elevator

An Amish boy and his father were visiting a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and back together again. The boy asked his father, "What is this, Father?" The father [never having seen an elevator] responded "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is."

While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed, an old lady in a wheel chair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched small circles of lights with numbers above the walls light up. They continued to watch the circles light up in the reverse direction.

The walls opened up again and a beautiful 24-year-old woman stepped out. The father said to his son, "Go get your mother."

Nick

Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012, 08:19

CLS mit einer gewissen Gewichtsersparnis

Das tut echt Weh

"Diskutiere niemals mit Idioten! Sie ziehen Dich auf ihr Niveau und schlagen Dich dort durch Erfahrung"

Beruf: Informatiker

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012, 16:57

Man sollte auch nicht vor fremden Einfahrten parken.

Zurzeit ist neben Ihnen 1 Benutzer in diesem Thema unterwegs:

1 Besucher