Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: CLS-Forum | Mercedes C219 & C218. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

jomaa

Anfänger

• »jomaa« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Trade with commodities and different kind of coffee beverages

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 18. März 2010, 23:16

Problem with the 7G-tronic on my baby

Hello everyone.
I have a strange problem with my 7G-tronic on my 2005 CLS350, which disappears from itself and appeared again since few weeks.

Sometimes my transmission enters a "emergency regime" of working - when I stop and turn the tiptronic, it starts from 3rd gear instead of 1st. When I turn off and on the engine, problem disappears. Another strange thing is that sometimes the transmission doesn't change the gear. I have to make the same procedure with turn off and on the engine in order to make the work of the 7g-tronic proper.

Run diagnostics at local dealer - PROBLEM with torque convertor (TURBINE of automatic transmission) - around 1500 EUR repair. They have cleared the mistakes in the service computer - since then (1 week), no problem with the transmission.

So I would like to ask you, what are the possibilities? From where can the problems with the 7g-tronic are coming, except this torque convertor?

Thanks in advance.
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS 350

Freitag, 19. März 2010, 00:26

Hi Jooma

Please let us know a little bit more of your car. I.E. the Kilometres. Did you change the ATF around 60.000km? As known by Mercedes this should be done to provide exceptions of the 7G.

Also there existis methods to get your transmission clean. I would recommend an ATF exchange by 'Tim Eckhard' Method combined with a washing.

But I don't know if any dealers in bulgaria will offer this for you.

jomaa

Anfänger

• »jomaa« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Trade with commodities and different kind of coffee beverages

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 19. März 2010, 12:50

hello sir. first thanks for your prompt reply.

ATF changed on 85k km. It is right now around 114k km.

at the local dealer told me - torque convertor. i spoke with one service man, who is servicing only MB cars since 10 years, so he suggest that probably the problem can be from the ATF.

another strange thing is that when I move from P to R and D, I feel one kick from the behind. The strange "kick" was stronger before month and so, now it is better.
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS 350